1. How to Make Money in Stocks by William O’Neil. The best primer out there on trading a successful strategy.
2. Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards & Magee. The original manual for technical analysis, first published in 1948, and continually updated.
3. Trend Trading for a Living by Thomas Karr. Guidance from “Dr. Stoxx”.
4. Candlestick Profits: Eliminating Emotion with Candlestick Analysis by Stephen Bigelow. Master the best candlestick signals, as well as your psyche.
5. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre. Classic wisdom about markets and crowd psychology following one of the most storied traders of all time.
6. The Way of the Turtle by Curtis Faith. Great Traders can be made, and the Turtle Traders are proof.
7. Technical Analysis from A-Z by Steven Achelis. The Big Bible of technical indicators. Just try to read your charts with all of them.
8. Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. Master your mind and make more money.
9. How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market by Nicolas Darvas. A true story of economic liberty.
10. Options as a Strategic Investment, 5th ed. by Lawrence G. McMillan. Understand how and when to use options in a variety of market conditions.